Saturday, August 16, 2008

The best party ever!!!






Last Saturday night, my family threw me a going away party. It was definitely the best party ever! First we had appetizers at Aunt Amanda's. Next we had soup at Aunt Jen's. Then we had taco salad at Gmom's. Last we had dessert at my mom and dad's. That was awesome, but the most awesome part was that at each house we had a holiday that I would miss while I am gone. First was Easter, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas (followed by a fairly intense water gun fight), and last my birthday!!! Everything was really awesome, and though it was a little sad it was one of the best nights of my life. I love my family and what they stand for. I know that no matter what I can count on them through thick and thin. I am so blessed to be a part of that group of people and I wish everyone could enjoy it like I do. I love you guys!