The title of this blog is a song from High School Musical 2...I think my little brother will like that:)
The next few blogs will be to catch up on my summer adventures. I found out that several people were actually reading my blog, and liked it, so I am gonna try to get back on the same schedule as before...I am gonna try to post something on Sunday nights. That was originally my routine...but I got busy and maybe lazy (seems like you couldn't be both) and therefore wasn't blogging as much. I will probably bore some of you with the in and outs of everyday living, but to me everyday is an adventure, and I want you to know about it even if it seems a little mundane. I have one more year in China (for now) and I plan to make the most of it! I love you all very much and want to thank you for caring enough to read about my life here!
1 comment:
Glad to see your getting back to posting. I love reading it and keeping up with you!!
Post a Comment