I hadn't realized until just now that I haven't blogged a single word since I've been back in America....I've been back 4 years...
Moving on....Currently I am sitting in the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, and I'm typing on a very small keyboard that is connected (via bluetooth) to my Ipad...I apologize in advance for the massive amount of typos that are likely to occur.
I am in the process of making my way to China...here's the breakdown. (I love a good timeline.)
June 30 (today of course!) -Fly to Dallas and then to Seattle for a few days with on of my favorite people! (Bradley Thomas-he was one of my very best friends in China.)
July 3-Fly from Seattle to Seoul and then to Beijing.
July 4 ('merica)- Land in Beijing. Zach and Carrie (other best friends from China) will be there waiting (with great anticipation) for me to arrive!
July 10- I will move further into the country and go back to the city where I lived before-Xi'an!!!
July 17ish- We will go to a smaller city where I will be teaching among other things...
(Just an aside-if the parentheses didn't already give that away- There is a young (mid 20's at the most) guy siting across from me at the boarding gate who just pulled out an entire shoe shining kit and proceeded to shine his own shoes in the most legit sort of way)
July 27- I go back to Xi'an and hop a night train to go to a different city where I will be camping with some other really amazing people.
August 1/2- 5 Flights to Birmingham!
August 5- School Starts! (Yes, I know I've lost my mind.)
I will be trying to blog on occasion while I am on this journey, so feel free to keep up with me here:)
Much Love from Dallas! (I'm actually in Seattle now.)
Cari
For those of you who thought I was kidding about the shoe shiner, here you go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment