Sunday, November 9, 2008

Much ado about nothing...


This week was a great week, but I don't have much to tell you about...life is good!

Monday- same as usual...School, a nap, dinner, and a meeting...awesome!

Tuesday- Also pretty uneventful...School, chinese class, dinner, and my small group...elections in the USA:I feel so disconnected. It was weird hearing about it, but not experiencing it...awesome!

Wednesday- School...Then I went with my friend Jenee to celebrate her birthday! We went to a special restaurant that is her favorite, then we went to hang out at a friend's house...awesome!

Thursday-School...chinese class, dinner at KFC woohoo, another meeting about our Thanksgiving and Christmas events that are coming soon...hot chocolate at the Village Cafe...awesome!

Friday- School-only a half day because it is the end of the quarter!...It was a lovely day outside, so I took a blanket and worked outside...
After school, we went to see if we could find the Rocky movies, but all of our favorite DVD shops were closed?!? (i can think of a few reasons why that might happen.) Brad was sick so we didn't do much else. Later we watched Dead Poet's Society...I had forgotten how awesome that movie was!....awesome!

Saturday- Got up early and went to a city about 2.5 hours away...Chang Wu...We did an English Corner type thing there at a high school! It was a really awesome adventure and I will definitely go back!The picture at the top is at the school, and the little girl with me is my niece Kendall. She was helping me do the English corner. The boy that is standing with us asked if he could have his picture made with me, but he didn't have a camera so I took one with mine. I will probably try to print it and take it back with me the next time I go!...awesome!

Sunday-Woke up at 11! went to a meeting...ate indian food! Then I watched my first episode of the office...it was really funny, but I got a lot of catching up to do...awesome!

Life here is starting to sound boring...as I write these blogs, but it isn't...I just don't have anything new to tell you...I love China (Wo ai ni zhong guo! this is pin yin...you read it...whoa i knee jong gwo...means I(wo) love(ai) you(ni) China (zhong guo)) I think I will start adding some chinese to my blogs...as I learn more...i'm still working on learning the characters so for now it will be in pin yin only! woohoo!

looking forward to another awesome week!

love from china!

Sorry I only had one picture from this week, and it is above!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good week! Love you! - Sarah