We went to one of the most awesome things ever the other night! One of my students is the daughter of a leader in the Thai Consulate here in Xi'an. Her father invited us to enjoy a night of thai culture through dance...it was awesome!!! All of the teachers at XIS were invited to go, and it was so fun...Brad and i were able to sit on the front row...the other teachers were all picked off one by one, but we survived, so I got some really awesome pictures (you should click on the word pictures)...At the end, my student's mother asked me if I wanted a picture with the dancers, and I of course was like "fo sho" and hence had my picture made with the cast for the evening. There was a guy (one of the dancers) who seemed quite fond of me so that was fun...I mean I know I am hott, but my hottness level has definitely increased since I have arrived in asia...i think that is because they don't have women like me here (if you know what I'm saying;) ) If you don't then nevermind. :) It was definitly one of the best things I have done in Xi'an so far.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Thai Culture Extravaganza
We went to one of the most awesome things ever the other night! One of my students is the daughter of a leader in the Thai Consulate here in Xi'an. Her father invited us to enjoy a night of thai culture through dance...it was awesome!!! All of the teachers at XIS were invited to go, and it was so fun...Brad and i were able to sit on the front row...the other teachers were all picked off one by one, but we survived, so I got some really awesome pictures (you should click on the word pictures)...At the end, my student's mother asked me if I wanted a picture with the dancers, and I of course was like "fo sho" and hence had my picture made with the cast for the evening. There was a guy (one of the dancers) who seemed quite fond of me so that was fun...I mean I know I am hott, but my hottness level has definitely increased since I have arrived in asia...i think that is because they don't have women like me here (if you know what I'm saying;) ) If you don't then nevermind. :) It was definitly one of the best things I have done in Xi'an so far.