These are my plants Bob and Lola. Bob is the bonzai tree and if you can't tell he has some junk in his trunk :)hehe...Lola is a sophisticated plant that can't be bothered with details, she just sits in the window looking outside all day without a care in the world. I know this is ridiculous, but it is fun or at least funny to have names for your plants...you be the judge. Don't worry, I don't talk to them; I just talk about them. Bob and Lola send their love!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Bob and Lola...
These are my plants Bob and Lola. Bob is the bonzai tree and if you can't tell he has some junk in his trunk :)hehe...Lola is a sophisticated plant that can't be bothered with details, she just sits in the window looking outside all day without a care in the world. I know this is ridiculous, but it is fun or at least funny to have names for your plants...you be the judge. Don't worry, I don't talk to them; I just talk about them. Bob and Lola send their love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
now you can leave comments if you want, but I get to moderate them! watch your language, no potty mouth ;)
Bob and Lola are looking good... although I expect nothing less from those two!
Happy Birthday Cari!
Great plants but surely I exposed you to enough Jimmy Buffet to know its suposed to be Frank and Lola.... I love you!!!
Myfer
Post a Comment