I just wanted to take a blog to say that I really appreciate all of my family and friends that read this blog. Just knowing that you care about what is going on means the world to me! I want you to know that without people like you I wouldn't be here having the time of my life, and knowing that this is where I was meant to be for this season of my life. Thank you so much for all you have done for me!
Official Shout Outs!
My family at Dogwood- thanks for reading! I hear that it happens about once a week! You guys rock!!!
My family at Kingwood rocks!
My family at TBCTL also is super awesome!
The Jones Crew-those living in Far Side Ranch and beyond (to rock creek)
The Cook Crew- coming to you all over central Alabama!
My Bestest Buds from TMS- school just isn't the same without you!
All of my other friends that don't fit these categories...you rock too!
Remember no matter how far I travel, we are always under the same moon and the same stars!
All the love I can give from china!
No comments:
Post a Comment