I know that this blog finds you thinking: "what took her so long" or "its about time." However, I want you to know that the anticipation has been built just enough for the proper attitude toward this blog! So here goes...
It was the morning of the 13th, and I woke up in a pleasant mood. (too dramatic). So I went to school after a short birthday conversation with mom and dad and noah... When I got to school, my students had made me all kinds of birthday cards, and I got some presents too! I got a really cool scarf and some jewelry! The day was awesome...the kids were great, the weather was great (just for my birthday i am sure!) Then Brad's class made me a birthday poster that was super fabulous!
Then after school we went to the Tang Paradise because it was b-e-a-utiful outside! So we got some really good pictures and had a great dinner. Then we went back to Brad's house for a partaaay! All of the XIS teachers came up and we had birthday cake and ice peak and played games! It was awesome!!!!We also skyped in mom, dad and noah to sing happy birthday! and yes, there were a few tears, but I have really great friends here so there were only a few! This birthday was one of the best ever because I have a really awesome friend who worked hard to make it the best. I got to be a princess for the day....words really can't describe just how awesome it was...so don't worry too much about me, I am being well taken care of!
love from china
pictures!
1 comment:
You look great! I should be the size of a Volkswagen when you come home and you will have lost a ton of weight. No fair! Just kidding, hope everything is great. Love you!
Post a Comment